Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Every minute counts when mitigating water damage. When you experience a flooding or water damage emergency, SERVPRO of Northeast Tucson and SERVPRO of Oro Valley / Marana East has a team of highly trained restoration technicians on-call and ready to respond to your emergency 24-hours a day. Even fire damage will have water damage resulting from the firefighting efforts. Our fast response time helps Pima County residents save money and time-consuming repairs. Even waiting one day to mitigate water damage can increase the cost of repairs significantly. Emergencies don’t wait for a convenient time to happen, so when you need help, SERVPRO of Northeast Tucson and SERVPRO of Oro Valley / Marana East will be there every day of the year to restore your property damage, “Like it never even happened.”
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (520) 760-9352
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2110 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Northeast Tucson arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.